Travel and expenses

Updated: 2016-12-08 in: Economy and Procurement, Your employment
At these pages you will find necessary information before, during and after your business trip.

Travel agency

KI has a framework agreement with the travel agency TICKET BIZ Travel. From May 23, 2016  we go to Ticket Biz A TICKET BIZ Company.
All reservations must go through our contracted suppliers. Ticket Biz has all of KI 's framework agreement and the framework agreements loaded into their system.

If you are eligible for so-called Youth discounts can hire another agency providing such discounts. The agreement covers all types of travel and you can also get help with hotel reservations, ground transportation, visas, etc. Exceptions are local/short trips by car and taxi.

Travel regulations

A business trip is taken for the purposes of your work. It must be planned in consultation with your manager. An expense is a cost incurred during your business trip. You obtain remuneration by submitting a travel claim. Read more about agreements and rules for business trips.

When booking travel you should select contract suppliers.

Travel insurance

KI has a travel insurance policy for business trips through Statens inköpscentral. The URA insurance policy is applicable for those who are stationed abroad under a URA agreement. About travel insurance.

Travel booking

As of December 2nd the booking routines are changed. To book trips with our Travel Agency you need to have a personal travel profile or contact a travel booker at your department. For more information, go to the pages about Travel booking and Local trips and hotel.

Per diem and allowances

Per diem and other allowances are paid in conjunction with business trips. They can be both tax-free and taxable. You must register your travel claim no later than three months after a trip has been taken. You find more information about per diem and allowances in the right menu.

Travel claim

Register your travel or expenses in the PA web.
Please take a look at the crash course for travel and expenses.


Contacts about travel

Travel booking and travel insurance:
Kjell-Ove Lindgren
Charlotte Olsson

Travel regulations, per diem, allowances:
Kjell-Ove Lindgren

The travel agency agreement:
Nils Emlund